Monday, February 18, 2008

weekend

I made cards this weekend at Amanda's. Here are four of them. I made 16 of the orange one for April's card exchange.

I also tried rag curlers (see my previous post) with good results, though my hair ended up kind of frizzy. Having some natural curl does help. I think with some adjustment I could find some good results. Sleeping on rag curlers isn't like sleeping on the hard plastic ones I did as a kindergartener.
For leap year, I am going to give away some handmade cards...though not the ones that are posted. If you want to win, you need to leave a comment on one of my February posts. One comment per post will be entered into the drawing. Each winner (there will be two) will get five handmade cards. The contest runs til February 29, and on that day I hope to post the names of the winners. This contest is open to residents of the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

4 comments:

HobbyMommy said...

Great cards! Count me in for the drawing! Thanks

amandajean said...

I'm glad that I got to experience the rag curlers with you. that certainly helped make the weekend memorable. :)

thanks for coming to visit us!

oblivious prattle said...

i super like these cards...there...

Melissa said...

No pictures of the rag curlers? :)