Monday, July 26, 2021

more than books

If you have not been to your local public library lately, I would suggest you stop by.  Of course, there are plenty of books, but many libraries have increased the variety of things you can check out with your library card.  

My library now has disc golf sets (five plus a carrying bag) you can check out for a week.


You can check out a mobile hotspot for a week as well.

Or a Minnesota state park pass.  

There are also telescopes, board game kits, and a try it yourself ukelele kit in my regional library system.

Does your library have any of these sorts of things?  

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow mobile hot spots and park passes! I would use the park pass for sure.

Melissa said...

That is really neat they offer hotspots and park passes. I would use the park pass, I am going to have to see if our libraries offer that.