Saturday, May 19, 2007

things to be happy about

  • 9 days of school left
  • My sister is moving to Hudson, Wisconsin (from Michigan) this summer. This is SO MUCH CLOSER.
  • shorts from last summer that fit great
  • spring flowers
  • ice cream
  • cute children's books- I read a couple by Mo Willems that made me smile. They are My Friend is Sad and Today I Will Fly!
  • an inexpensive commute to work. I walk, and with gas prices at $3.29 a gallon, I am thankful I don't have to fill my tank often.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

that is a great list of things to be happy about. my commute is pretty inexpensive as well.

I am glad that you like the mo willems book that I suggested.

Melissa said...

Only 9 days left.. boy you are lucky!! Tyler goes until June 22 and he is wishing that was next week!! What are your summer plans?

How far will the drive be for you to visit Amanda now?

Yes, be thankful you are still paying under $3.50 for gas.. we are around $3.51 now. I am seriously considering trading in my truck for the Nissan Altima Hybrid (gas and electic) it gets 47 MPG!!