Here are a few things I did this year:
1. Made 5 quilts...you can see pictures here, here, here, here, and here
2. Bought an iPod. I have had it since July and the verdict is still out. I use it mostly to listen to music.
3. Learned how to swim, thanks to my friend Greta
4. Hosted Camp Clair
5. Completely read 67 books (this includes novels and adult nonfiction but ...not children's picture books)
The ones I would highly recommend include The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club, Gifted Hands, In the Land of Blue Burqas, How Children Succeed, Unseduced and Unshaken by Rosalie de Rosset, Heidi, and Lit!
6. Bought a state park sticker and have been exploring Minnesota
What did you do in 2012?