Thursday, October 25, 2007

two quilts

I am not a crazy quilter like my sister, but I did finish two quilts in the last month or so. It is amazing how much I get done when I have a deadline.

The first one is for my newest nephew Adam. He was born last Wednesday. I did not know if the baby was going to be a girl or a boy, so I chose something that would work for either. I like the bright colors of the quilt.

This quilt is for my friends Emili and Nathan. They are getting married on Saturday, and I finished this quilt last Saturday. It is a twin size quilt that they can use as a throw.
One of my favorite parts of quilting is when I have a finished project to give as a gift. No one has ever complained about such a handmade gift.




1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

your quilts are fabulous, Clair!