Monday, December 31, 2007

75 books


This picture shows 44 of the books that I read this year.

Here is how I would classify some of the books of 2007. I haven't included all of them, but you can also see that some of the books made more than one list.

Books Good for Anyone
  • The End of the Spear by Steve Saint
  • Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin
  • Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
  • Bible
  • It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh
  • Treasuring God in Our Traditions by Noel Piper
Best Nonfiction
  • The End of the Spear by Steve Saint
  • Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren F. Winner
  • Revelations of a Single Woman by Connally Gilliam
  • It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh
Good Books for a Book Club
  • A Song I Knew By Heart by Bret Lott
  • The Last Juror by John Grisham
  • All in One Place by Carolyne Aarsen
  • The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
  • Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin
  • The Will of Wisteria by Denise Hildreth
Books that I would read again
  • Ghost Writer by Rene Gutteridge
  • Ever After by Karen Kingsbury
  • A Mile After Sunday by Jo Kadlecek
  • It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh
  • All in One Place by Carolyne Aarsen
  • Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin
  • Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren F. Winner
  • Snitch by Rene Gutteridge
  • Bible
  • Treasuring God in Our Traditions by Noel Piper
  • The Will of Wisteria by Denise Hildreth
  • Revelations of a Single Woman by Connally Gilliam
Books that I would not recommend
  • Saving Alice by David Lewis
  • Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik
  • Cassidy by Lori Wick
  • Adelaide Piper by Beth Webb Hart
  • One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Just stopped by to wish you a Happy New Year and Happy Reading in 2008! ;D

amandajean said...

that's quite a few books to read in a year!

do you think that all 75 would be as tall as K? :)

thanks for coming to visit!

Kevin said...

Next year you can stack them end to end, that would be even more impressive, or scary. Most impressive!

Melissa said...

I've read 2 of the ones listed -- THe Poisonwood Bible and Tuesdays with Morrie.

I would like to read Chasing Fireflies.

cydney said...

I know this was in 2007---do you still read comments made this much later, let me know. Let's see, the ones I've read:
Tuesdays With Morrie
The Bible
The End of the Spear
Of these I like, of course, The Bible best and then Tuesdays With Morrie. I like the title, All Too Much--I will look up a summary of it.