Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Simple Sewing

If you are interested in doing some sewing projects for around the house, Simple Sewing by Lotta Jansdotter might be a book you should look at. If you have sewed much at all these would be projects that you probably would not have much trouble completing. Each project is given a rating as to the difficulty which can help you decide if it is something you want to tackle. There are different kinds of bags, including several kinds of totes and a simple backpack. There are also kitchen projects like aprons and potholders. A few other projects are a checkbook cover, a draft snake, and pillowcases. I think that I am going to try making a backpack for my niece Mariah's birthday and a tote bag or two for some friends that don't sew.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I think I am going to make the door stop. I actually "need" a few of those.

Elizabeth said...

I purchased this book recently and really like it. I haven't made anything yet!