Monday, March 2, 2009

Send It!

This is a cute board book that I am giving away. As you can see from the picture this book is about mail, which is one of the reasons I like it. To enter to win this book, leave a comment and tell me who the most recent person you sent a letter (or card) by snail mail to and when you did that. Comments must be made before Friday of this week. On Friday or Saturday, one of those people will be randomly chosen to win this book. The contest is only open to people living in the United States.

4 comments:

Anita D. said...

The last letter I sent was to you--the week before last, I believe.

Melissa said...

The last letter/pkg I sent was to Richie -- sent last Thursday.

The last letter I rec'd was a letter from my mom with her itinerary for her South America trip.

maggie moran said...

Bills constantly go out, but I last posted a card in September. I sent one to my grandmother, Sweetheart, for her birthday.

Ew, I hope I win! This would be a nice edition to our children's books collection. :D

Amanda Jean said...

i think the last letter i sent was to heather and it was when you were here.