Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monopoly Deal

Monopoly Deal is the game I got for some of my nephews for Christmas. We tried playing it on Christmas and it didn't go so well because we did not read the rules very carefully. When I played it with my other nephew and his family, it went much better. I would buy it again for a gift. The game is much faster than regular Monopoly, but it is probably takes closer to 30 minutes than the 15 minutes that it says on the box. I like it because it isn't a lengthy game and of course the size is nice because you could tuck it in your bag while traveling without taking a lot of space.

1 comment:

cydney said...

I will have to try it. Have you played Bananagrams? It is kind of a short version of Scrabble. I was surprised at how much we all liked it, though still like Scrabble better.