Monday, August 8, 2011

easy as pie quilt

This is a quilt I finished this summer. I got the pattern from my sister's blog (click here for directions). It isn't a quilt I planned on making, but after seeing the pattern and directions for it on her blog, I kept thinking about it and the scraps of fabric that I had in my closet. It went together quickly-I cut out the pieces and sewed it together in one weekend. The quilting took an afternoon, and the binding a couple of hours. It would be a great quilt for a beginner because of the big pieces and not needing to match corners exactly.

6 comments:

Jenny Z said...

Very cute!

Can't wait to see you!

Anita D. said...

Nice. It matches your lawn.

cydney said...

I love it! & wow it went together quickly.

Sarah Ratkowski said...

MOM!!!!!!!

Janr said...

Very cute and bright!

Molly Sanborn said...

I took that picture! What a nice lawn :)