So I had 10 goals for this summer...I accomplished 6 of them.
The ones that I met are...
- Make 2 or more sets of cards for the card exchange I am part of-I got three sets done.
- Finish the blue and yellow quilt. I have been working on it for a long time.
- Go somewhere new. I have been lots of places I have not been, including Jamaica, and a bunch of towns in northern Minnesota.
- Memorize a chapter from the Bible. I memorized Psalm 121. If you see me in the near future, ask me to say it for you...it will help me keep it in my head.
- Clean out all 7 of my closets. I still have to find my other pair of scissors and my handheld solitaire game.
- Read less than 20 books. Here is a list of the 17 books that I did read.
- Tristan's Gap by Nancy Rue
- The Recital by Robert Elmer
- At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
- The Sound of My Voice by Jo Kadlecek
- Tisha by Robert Specht
- Feeling for Bones by Bethany Pierce
- Adelaide Piper by Beth Webb Hart
- These Boots Weren't Made for Walking by Melody Carlson
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- The Preacher's Daughter by Beverly Lewis
- The Englisher by Beverly Lewis
- The Brethren by Beverly Lewis
- The Penny by Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford
- fair game by Elizabeth White
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Last Juror by John Grisham
Has anyone read/liked any of the above books?
The goals I didn't make were three craft related projects and learning more Spanish.