Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wrapped in Rain

Wrapped in Rain by Charles Martin is the book our book club read for this month. This is the fifth book that I have read by Charles Martin, and though not my favorite one, definitely one worth reading. The beginning of the story is slow, but if you stick with reading the book, I don't think that you will be disappointed. It is a story of love, family, and forgiveness. The characters are well developed. Parts of it were sad, but parts were funny and I had to chuckle at a few of the things that characters did. Someone in book club thought that it would make a good movie and I would tend to agree.

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

I'm thinking I need to check out some charles martin books soon.

I have scoop from the library again. I hope to finish it this time.