Monday, November 2, 2015

free little libraries

I am a fan of the Free Little Libraries that people have put up in their yards.  My sister lives in a neighborhood that is several miles from a public library.  I was going to suggest she put one up in her yard, but someone a five minute walk from her house had already put one in their front yard.  I like it.  They even have a bench to sit on next to it.   
Here is one in my other sister's neighborhood.   She says that maybe she should get one in her yard since it is across the street from several districts bus stop. 



This is the one in my town.  Do you have one in your community?  Have you thought about putting one up? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found some leftover Halloween candy in our little library yesterday while returning a book :)