- Stipple a quilt. For those who are not quilters, this is a kind of quilting that requires meandering. My quilting has been limited to straight lines.
- Play the piano. I think this is something I would like to do...but I have never had any music lessons and don't know how it would go.
- Play tennis. Maybe because this guy that liked me in college did. My friend Sarah plays, too, but she lives in California and is too far away to give me lessons.
- Be content. That may take the rest of my life.
- Swing dance. My dad might not be impressed with that one, but my friend knows how and loves it. It would be good exercise too.
- Speak Spanish well. So I could have a conversation with native Spanish speakers. It would help me in my job, as all my students' parents are Spanish speaking.
What would you like to learn to do?
edit: I forgot to add to my list that I would like to learn how to swim. Yes, I live in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. My students find it difficult to believe that their teacher cannot swim.